Discover the Coastal Elegance of Newport Beach’s only Waterfront Resort
Balboa Bay Resort: Legendary Service. Legendary Newport Beach
Sprawling across 15 waterfront acres, Balboa Bay Resort is one of the top hotels in Newport Beach, California, halfway between the golden cities of Los Angeles and San Diego, CA. Our Mediterranean-style hotel is complete with a design of casual elegance and timeless style, using the colors of the sea, sand, and sky, along with natural material and modern furnishings that reflect the area’s casual luxury.
Conveniently situated just off Pacific Coast Highway, visitors and locals alike can savor culinary delights at our signature restaurant, Waterline, complete with a captivating water to table experience, fresh seafood, and a unique chef-driven concept. Or, enjoy our rustic waterfront gastropub, A&O Kitchen+Bar, where guests can enjoy shared plates, hearty dishes, creative cocktails, and craft beers.
Take advantage of our exquisite Southern California weather with 6,000 square feet of outdoor event space that can accommodate a variety of meetings and celebrations.
Whether you’re coming for a casual afternoon lunch, a romantic getaway, or a private event, stay golden at Balboa Bay Resort.
Directions to Balboa Bay Resort
1221 West Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Valet and self-parking options are available:
• Valet parking fees: $5 per hour; $15 daily; $30 overnight.
• Self-parking fees: $3 per hour; $10 daily, $20 overnight.
*All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
From the North
• Take the 5 or 405 South to the 55
• Continue South on the 55 to Coast Highway
• Proceed Southbound on Coast Highway to the Resort
From the South
• Take the 5 or 405 North then exit on Jamboree
• Head South on Jamboree to Coast Highway
• Turn Right on Coast Highway to the Resort
• John Wayne Airport: 7 miles / 10 minutes
• Los Angeles International Airport: 50 miles / 1hour
• San Diego International Airport: 87 miles / 90 minutes
• Long Beach Airport: 14 miles / 30 minutes