Enjoy $100 food & beverage credit and free valet parking
A Taste of Balboa
Delight in luxury, comfort, style and service – perfectly balanced along the waterfront. Indulge your taste buds this fall with a getaway that includes a $100 FOOD & BEVERAGE CREDIT available to use at Waterline, A&O Kitchen+Bar, Blend, and at the resort pool. Also includes valet parking.
A waterfront social bar and full-service restaurant featuring inspired gastropub-fare, craft cocktails and beer, a daily social hour from 4-6 p.m. and live music Thursday through Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoon. With a casual and rustic atmosphere, communal dining tables, expansive wrap-around bar top and patio complete with lounge seating and fire pits — A&O provides the perfect balance of fun and comfort in a picturesque location along the water’s edge.
Waterline Newport Beach
A California coastal seafood-inspired and casual full-service restaurant along the water’s edge of the Balboa Bay featuring an alluring seasonal water-to-table experience focused on the freshest seafood and utilization of high quality ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, and Sunday brunch.
Italian-inspired coffee bar offering freshly brewed coffee drinks, pastries, paninis, gelato, grab ‘n go sandwiches, gourmet snacks, gifts and much more. Pick up a bottle of fine wine, beer, or spirits to complete your picnic basket or take up to your room.
Newly Enhanced Pool Locale - Now Open!
Come enjoy a day at our new relaxing poolside haven - a sleek and chic design of casual elegance with timeless style.
• Two custom cabanas with chaise loungers, mini refrigerators and televisions
• Variety of stylish day beds, deep seating areas and chaise loungers
• Newly installed outside dining area
• Spa cabana offering poolside massage treatments
Book our Taste of Balboa this fall and enjoy a $100 food & beverage credit at Balboa Bay Resort now.
* Please note: Five day cancellation policy. Special rates subject to availability and for stays now through December 21, 2017. Excludes holidays (Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23), Boat Parade (Wedensday December 13 – Sunday, December 17) and special event wine dinners (Friday, October 27).