Ko`a Kea Hotel & Resort offers year-round Kauai hotel packages, specials, and seasonal offers to help you make the most of your vacation in Hawaii.
Spring Break, Grown Up
Spring Break, Grown Up
You may have outgrown the scene, but the allure of a tropical setting and need for escape this time of year know no age limits. Experience a relaxing Kauai take on spring break now through June.
This Hawaii spring break vacation deal includes:
• 35% off rates for Oceanfront and Ocean View rooms and suites
• 25% off room rates for Garden View or Partial Ocean View accommodations
• Breakfast for two at Red Salt or in-room
• Resort fee
Must stay 4+ consecutive nights. Full non-refundable payment due at time of booking.
Find balance between exploration and relaxation with this Kauai spa resort package that will leave you feeling restored and ready for another day of discovery.
This package is a savings of $145 and includes:
• Overnight accommodations
• 80-minute Adventure Lover’s massage at The Spa at Ko`a Kea, designed to provide relief after island activities like hiking, kayaking, surfing and golf
• Take-home spa gift
• 3PM late checkout (subject to availability)
• 15% off any additional spa treatments or retail
Advance Purchase Discount
Voted one of the top 3 most romantic hotels in the U.S. by TripAdvisor, Ko’a Kea is Kauai’s most beloved spot to spend a hau’oli (happy) honeymoon.
Our Hawaii honeymoon package is a savings of over $400 and includes:
• 10% off accommodations
• Daily breakfast buffet for two at Red Salt or in-room dining
• Rose petal turndown service on arrival night
• Bottle of champagne
Must stay 3+ consecutive nights.
Bed & Breakfast
More room, more time, more value. Extend your stay in a spacious suite overlooking the Pacific Ocean and enjoy a complimentary night on us.
Must stay 4+ consecutive nights. Early departure fees apply.
*Packages and promotions cannot be combined with other offers. Based upon availability. Blackout dates may apply. Unless noted, room rates and special offers do not include mandatory daily resort fee of $36.46/night, which includes the following: valet parking, lei greeting upon arrival, one in-room bottle of private label wine (must be 21 or older), high-speed wireless internet access, daily island orientation, daily fitness or yoga class, daily Hawaiian cultural activity, and access to over 3,000 same-day newspapers and magazines worldwide on your personal devices via PressReader.