Poipu Beach Guestrooms
Luxury Hotel Rooms Along the Coast
Ko`a Kea Resort has 121 guestrooms and suites, all designed for the ultimate luxury experience. Each guestroom features refreshing colors and modern furniture inspired by the sea and designed to highlight the remarkable island of Kauai and Poipu Beach. Windows are draped in sheer fabric, highlighting the incredible views and allowing the sun and sea breeze to become a part of the in-room experience.
The most romantic of Kauai hotels, Ko`a Kea features oceanfront guest rooms with unobstructed views of Poipu Beach. This includes our Oceanfront, Deluxe Oceanfront, and One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite. Other options include Partial Ocean View, Garden View, and One Bedroom Ocean View Suites.
- Garden View
- Ocean Views
- Deluxe Oceanfront
The Garden View guestrooms offer the island feel with stunning views of our botanical gardens and native plants.
Partial Ocean View
Our Partial Ocean View guestrooms give you that sneak peek look of the beautiful Poipu Beach every morning and evening from the comfort of your room.
Go to sleep to the sounds of the waves crashing onto Poipu Beach and enjoy breakfast looking out at the majestic sea.
Our Oceanfront guestrooms offer the ultimate getaway experience with unobstructed ocean views infusing the island feel into every moment of your stay at Ko`a Kea Resort.
Our gorgeous Oceanfront guestroom, with a few extra luxuries thrown in to ensure your state of pure bliss.
- Ocean View
Ocean View Suite
With a daily taste of the beautiful Pacific Ocean and the added amenities of a suite, our Ocean View Suite is both luscious and spacious.
With our most lavish option, guests enjoy all the luxurious amenities of a suite plus stunning unobstructed ocean views with the Oceanfront Suite.
- Connecting Rooms
- ADA Rooms
Connecting Room Types:
• Garden View Double & Garden View King
• 2 Partial Ocean View Kings
• Partial Ocean View Double & Partial Ocean View King
• Partial Ocean View King & Ocean View King
• 2 Ocean View Kings
• Oceanfront King & Oceanfront Deluxe King
• Oceanfront Double & Oceanfront King Suite
• Oceanfront King & Oceanfront King Suite
ADA Accessible Room Types:
• Partial Ocean View King (Max Occupancy: 2)
• Ocean View King Suites (Max Occupancy: 2)
ADA/Accessible Room Features:
• Wheelchair Accessible Route in Room
• Communication Kits Available with Strobe Lights & TTY Phones
• Power Outlets Within 4” of Telephone
• Twist Knob Light/Lamp Control
• Portable Shower Seats Available upon Request
• Grab Bars in Shower – (1) side bar at 9-1/2” and 21-1/2” above the tub’s edge, (1) bar 21-1/2” above tub’s edge at each end
• Hand-held Shower Wand
• Low Level Towel Hooks and Racks
ADA/Accessible Rooms Do NOT Include:
• Low Level Iron
• Telephone with Visual Call Alert
• Visual Alarm
• Power Outlet With a Clear Space in Front & 15” from Ground
• Table/Desk Height Accessible with Knee Space of 27” wide and 34″ high
• Telephone with Volume Control
• Lowered Individual Thermostat Control
• Drapery Controls with a 36” Clear Path within Reach
• Drapery Wands 12” Longer
• Closet Bars and/or Shelving Lowered
• Multi-Level Door Viewers
• Door Bell
*All room reservations will incur a mandatory daily resort fee of $37, which includes valet parking, lei greeting upon arrival, one in-room bottle of private label wine (must be 21 or older), high-speed wireless internet access, wellness classes (excluding Saturdays), hosted evening manager cocktail reception on Wednesdays, keepsake Ko’a Kea flip flops, and access to over 3,000 same-day newspapers and magazines worldwide on your personal devices via PressReader.