For a fresh balance of life and style.
The Meritage Resort and Spa
A Wine and Spa Experience that You’ll Never Forget
For an old world escape from the ordinary, retreat to The Meritage Resort and Spa. Set against the rolling vineyards of California’s Wine Country, this Napa Valley resort illuminates with gracious hospitality, unrivaled amenities, culinary delights, and a wine and spa experience that you’ll never forget.
Here you can enjoy the best of Napa without leaving the hotel grounds – winetasting, award-winning cuisine, rejuvenating spa treatments, bowling, and luxurious accommodations over eight acres of stunning real estate. This AAA Four-Diamond Resort features Wine Country’s only underground full-service spa, tasting room, and banquet room – all built into one magnificent Estate Cave. The cave is a destination in itself, combining luxury, romance, and mystery for a truly sensational experience. Steam grottos, soaking pools, waterfalls, and revitalizing treatments are all part of the escape at the underground Spa Terra, awarded “Top 100 Spas in America”. The Estate Cave is also features Trinitas Tasting Room, where beautiful stone and dark woods create a wine-tasting environment unlike any other.
Outside of the 322 Tuscan-inspired Guest Rooms and Suites, enjoy plenty of recreational facilities, including Crush Ultra Lounge, one of the most unique places to eat and drink in the Napa Valley. Experience specialty cocktails by expert mixologists, six luxury bowling lanes, a pool table, a shuffleboard, and a cozy fireplace all in one place. For fun in the fresh air, The Meritage Resort features two swimming pools, three hot tubs, and multiple outdoor fireplaces for mingling in the beautiful Napa Valley weather.
Highlights of The Meritage Resort and Spa:
- AAA Four-Diamond Resort
- 322 spacious Guest Rooms with 9 luxurious Guest Suites
- 180 Vacation Rental Rooms at the adjacent Vino Bello Resort
- Lavish underground Spa Terra with 12 treatment rooms and a relaxation lounge
- Siena Restaurant with an Italian Terroir-influenced menu
- Crush Ultra Lounge featuring six bowling lanes, full bar, and sports entertainment
- Blend Café, offering gourmet espresso coffees and a la carte breakfast and lunch items
- Lobby Bar with Napa’s finest wines and specialty cocktails
- Trinitas Cellars wine-tasting bar
- Nine-acre vineyard with hiking trails
- Located near two picturesque 18-hole golf courses
- Newly built 1,650-square-foot fitness center and two full size swimming pools
- Evening 27 passenger shuttle to downtown Napa
Whatever you want your Wine Country experience to be, you’ll find it at The Meritage Resort and Spa. Browse through their resort brochure here.