Luxury Hotel Amenities By The Meritage Resort and Spa
At The Meritage Resort and Spa you’ll find luxury hotel amenities purposefully designed to ensure a relaxing and inspiring Napa Valley vacation. The resort offers the finest in facilities and services to satisfy all your business and productivity needs. Whether you are visiting Napa for business or pleasure, or a combination of both, you can rest assured that The Meritage Resort provides everything you need for a successful and relaxing stay.
Health & Wellness
• Recreation – Crush Lounge – A sports-themed entertainment bar with six luxury bowling lanes, pool table, shuffle board, fireplace, and dining
• Swimming – two heated swimming pools open daily from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. (adults only pool at The Meritage and a family friendly pool at the adjacent Vino Bello Resort) and three outdoor whirlpools.
• Fitness – 1,650 square foot fitness studio, bocce ball court, bicycle rentals, and hiking trails through nine acres of hillside vineyards
• Bicycle Rentals and Tours, Hot-Air Balloon Adventures, and Tee Times at two nearby Championship Golf Courses coordinated through our Concierge
• Outdoor Ambiance – Mediterranean courtyards with fountains, outdoor fireplaces, and covered terraces
Culinary & Wine
Arts & Culture
• Crush Lounge – open daily for Drinks, Snacks, Lunch, Dinner, and Bowling
• Blend – an indoor/outdoor café serving gourmet coffees, fresh pastries, and à la carte items
• The Lobby Bar – featuring fine wines, single malt scotches, small batch bourbons and whiskeys, signature hand crafted cocktails, small bites, and shared plates
• Terrace Bar – seasonal poolside bar serving cold drinks and light fare
• Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room – offering award-winning wines in the Estate Cave behind The Meritage Resort
• The Art of Seeing is a fun, guided adventure in Napa Valley with camera or cell phone in hand. Take your photography skills to a new level. Join Lowell and Janna, master photographers, on a journey to re-frame your world and see with a new perspective.
• Broaden your personal style, learn to create with a poetic vision and deepen your knowledge of the art of photography.
• Journey into a winery garden and vineyard and discover a new appreciation for the life around you. Create a custom Art & Clarity Adventure that suits the needs of your group. Ask about the Make Art of My Day Journey that documents your adventure in Napa Valley and beyond with an original art book.
• Contact: Janna Waldinger 707-480-4003 or email@example.com
www.ArtAndClarityAdventures.com or www.ArtClarity.com
Pets are family and our pet-friendly hotel will treat them that way. Here are some guidelines so your furry friend can co-exist with our other guests.
The Meritage will add a one-time $50 cleaning fee to your resort bill for your pet’s stay with us. It is $50 per pet, per stay, and includes a plush Meritage Resort and Spa dog bed (for use during stay only), a dog bowl to take home, and a pet amenity bag (includes organic wine bottle cookies, an assortment of peanut butter bone cookies, and potty pick up bags).