Exquisite Napa Valley Dining with an Authentic Tuscan Flair
As a guest at The Meritage Resort and Spa, you’ll enjoy true culinary pleasures. With menus crafted to celebrate the local ingredients of Northern California and perfectly pair with the finest of wines, you’ll be inspired with every aroma, essence, and flavor.
• Breakfast:6:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m., Mon–Fri
• Saturday Breakfast Buffet:7:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
• Sunday Brunch:6:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
• Lunch:11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m., Daily
• Dinner:5:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m., Sun–Thurs; 5:30 p.m.–10:00 p.m., Fri-Sat
• Breakfast Daily: 6:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
• Sunday – Thursday, Lunch and Snacks: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
• Friday – Saturday, Lunch and Snacks: 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
At our award-winning restaurant, Siena, discover a savory menu that presents exquisite flavors for every palate, ensuring one of the most delicious Wine Country culinary experiences available. With locally sourced ingredients and the perfect blend of Italian and Californian flavors, your palate will be satiated by our inspiring dishes. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, come taste what makes Siena the proud recipient of the Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence, Napa Valley Vintners’ Napa Valley Restaurant Award, OpenTable’s Diners’ Choice Winner, and Auction Napa Valley’s Napa Valley Wine List Award.
Tempt your palate today and make your Siena reservations at 707.251.1950 or online via Open Table.
Our Napa Restaurant Specials
• Christmas Dinner Menu (reservations available on OpenTable)
• Monday: Receive 25% off appetizers
• Tuesday: Free Corkage. Limit one 750mL bottle per table
• Wednesday: Pair your entrée with any Trinitas wine and receive $5 off a glass or $10 off a bottle
• Saturday Breakfast Buffet: $21/person, $12.95/children ages 3-11, under 3 complimentary. Includes juice and coffee. Endless Mimosas and Bellini’s for $20.
• Sunday Brunch: $42/person, $19/children 3-11, under 3 complimentary. Endless Mimosas and Bellini’s for $20. Bloody Mary Bar for $15 (please note that on some holidays Siena will serve its regular breakfast buffet and/or breakfast/lunch a la carte menus only. A special brunch will be held on the Vineyard Terrace, Meritage Ballroom, and/or Carneros Ballroom).
A superior coffee shop offering casual cuisine
In true Italian fashion, Blend serves up everything from a creamy cappuccino, to a refreshing smoothie or even enjoy a glass of wine from a self-serve wine dispenser! We offer wines by the taste, half glass or full glass. Blend proudly serves Straus Family Creamery organic soft-serve in Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate or swirl, available in a cup or cone!
We serve breakfast, lunch and snacks, so we’re happy to help you pack your picnic, or prepare your meal for you to enjoy inside or al fresco. Fresh fruit plates, freshly made sandwiches, yogurt, and fruit parfaits, and much more!
• 15% Off (a valid Napa ID is required, we will accept any ID from the Valley, including American Canyon, St. Helena, Vallejo, Sonoma, and Calistoga).
• Newbie Special: Supersize it! Receive a complimentary size upgrade on any espresso beverage at Blend (unlocked at your first check-in).
• Mayor Special: Receive 15% off the soup of the day at Blend (unlocked for the Mayor).
Green Tea Frappe or Latte | House-Made Chocolate Dipped Strawberry with Wine Card Purchase | Complimentary Topping with Organic Soft Serve Purchase
In a hurry? Call in your order at 707.251.3033
• Sunday: 11:00 a.m.–Midnight (9:30 a.m. for Football season)
• Monday – Thursday: 11:00 a.m.–1:00 a.m.
• Friday and Saturday: 11:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
• Ages 21 and up after 8:30 p.m.
Hours subject to change due to special events
- Crush Lounge
Eat, Drink, and Bowl in Napa Valley!
Crush Lounge offers one of the most unique places to eat and drink in Napa Valley. Enjoy cocktails, sports entertainment, and bowling all in one place! We invite you to join us for lunch, an afternoon snack, or come in after a day of wine tasting for dinner, bowling, and drinks. It’s the perfect ambiance to catch a game on the big screens, relax on the couch with a custom cocktail or your favorite beer and roll strikes on our six luxury bowling lanes, you’ll score every time.
• Crush Lounge Phone: 707.251.3066 Crush Lounge Bowling Concierge: 707.251.3067
*please note that all guests must use bowling shoes and bowling balls provided by Crush Lounge, use of personal bowling shoes and bowling balls is not permitted.
Crush Lounge Specials:
Cocktail of the Month
• Bartenders Choice Cocktail: Everyday our bartenders will feature a special cocktail.
Crush Happy Hour
• Monday – Thursday 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.: Experience “Crush Hour” with special menu and prices on select drinks and appetizers.
• Mondays 4:00 p.m. – Close: $7 Bowling and “Crush Hour” specials for all Hospitality Professionals (for Hospitality Industry Professionals only; proof required).
• Wednesdays 4:00 p.m. – Close: Locals can enjoy $7 bowling with any food or cocktail purchase (a valid Napa ID is required, we will accept any ID from the Valley, including American Canyon, St. Helena, Vallejo, Sonoma, and Calistoga).
• Sundays During Football Season, 9:30 a.m. – Close: Watch all the games on our 12 screens, plus find Napa’s largest Bloody Mary Bar. Serving breakfast/brunch until 1:30 p.m.
• Birthday Parties (all ages)
• Bachelor/ette Parties
• Team Building Events
• Corporate Events
• Holiday Parties
• Film/Photo Shoots
Sunday – Thursday: 2:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 2:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Open daily from 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Lobby Bar
- Terrace Bar
- Trinitas Cellars
The Meritage Resort’s Lobby Bar and Lounge
Relax and unwind at The Commons, where rich wood accents, low lighting, and an inspired wine list make it a popular gathering place for locals and guests alike. With an extensive menu featuring the finest wines from Napa Valley and around the world, single malt scotches, small batch bourbons and whiskeys, signature handcrafted cocktails, small bites, and shared plates, this full bar is the ideal place for relaxing after a day of hard work or play in Napa Valley.
Located in the main lobby of The Meritage Resort and Spa, we invite you to join us for daily specials and featured cocktails.
Lobby Bar Specials:
• Sundays-Thursdays: Buy One “Wine of the Day”, receive a second one at half-price.
• Monday: Locals Night, receive 15% off food purchases (a valid Napa ID is required, we will accept any ID from the Valley, including American Canyon, St. Helena, Vallejo, Sonoma, and Calistoga).
• Cocktail of the Month: White Chocolate Pumpkin Martini
• Wine Trivia: Come join us and enjoy Wine Trivia with your bartender. Answer correctly and receive a discount off select wines by the glass.
• Daily: Experience Luxury from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• $25/pour Johnnie Walker Blue
• $20/pour Don Julio 1942
Open seasonally, The Terrace Bar serves up cold drinks and lighter fare with views of our hillside vineyards and the Estate Cave. Relax and enjoy refreshing fare from a cabana next to our sparkling adults only pool or on the Vineyard Terrace.
Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room
Napa Valley Wine Tasting in the Heart of the Earth
Forty feet below the sun-soaked Napa Valley soil, is the inimitable Estate Cave – home of the exclusive Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room. Encounter the sun, soil, and humanity that goes into every bottle of Trinitas wine as you savor a custom wine flight with artisan chocolate pairing, traverse the Estate vineyard for a more adventurous tour and tasting, or relish in a private tasting at the Trinitas Library. Bask in the ultimate Wine County excursion as you take delight in exceptional, hand-crafted wines from some of the oldest vineyards in Northern California.