Authentically Huntington Beach
The team at Paséa Hotel & Spa has thoughtfully curated a host of unique and immersive experiences on-property and within the local community to showcase why Huntington Beach was voted Time Magazine’s “Best Beach in America” (2015).
Health & Wellness
Culinary & Wine
Arts & Culture
• Tanner’s Restaurant offers quintessential SoCal cuisine centered around a “cooking with fire”
• The Treehouse Bar at Tanner’s offers a rooftop oasis for guests and locals to enjoy handcrafted specialty cocktails by an award-winning mixologist
• Blend Café serves fresh coffee, pastries, sandwiches, and wines by the glass.
• Paséa Hotel & Spa takes in-room dining to a whole new level with our in-room amenities guide that will offer any and everything you could possibly want or need. We’ll bring everything from Paséa and Huntington Beach directly to your door. Go as deep as you like, ordering the basic room service and forgotten travel essentials.
• Explore local art installations throughout the property as art is the cornerstone of what makes the Huntington Beach community great
• Every Tuesday, downtown Huntington Beach transforms into an open air marketplace where you can purchase local art and fresh food while enjoying live music
• The surf culture is ingrained in all aspects of Paséa Hotel & Spa, including the World Surf League surf exhibit on display in the Welcome Corridor.
• Nourish your soul with beachside yoga and meditation instructed by our certified Fitness Activity Coordinators
• Get lost into the blue with a vibrant and energizing atmosphere that recharges the spirit
• Pet Concierge, Lago, our French Bulldog
Pet amenities including:
• Luxurious Pet Beds*
• Food and water bowls*
• Pet clean-up bags available via housekeeping
• Huntington Beach’s canine-friendly dog beach park is just a short drive away
• Our neighbors at Pacific City and Top Dog Bakery offer full service grooming, pet sitting and a full range of dog treats and clothing