The Village Food & Wine Center (sold out)
Saturday, September 14
6 to 9 p.m.
Start the evening in the kitchen alongside Vista Collina’s culinary team as you help prepare three Napa-inspired dishes from start to finish. After, you’ll raise a glass of Trinitas Cellars (or two) to an exquisite meal unlike any other of:
• Cream Of Broccoli Soup – Scallops Tartar | Caviar
• Grilled New York Steak – Coffee Rub | Grilled Asparagus | Shallot & Red Wine Compote
• Molten Chocolate Cake – Salted Caramel | Grand Mariner Whipped Cream
Our cooking class also includes:
• Hands-on cooking class in Vista Collina’s professional cooking school
• Expert wine pairings by Trinitas Cellars
• Recipe cards to take home
The cost of the class is $95 per person (for Wine Society Members) and includes wine and the three-course dinner! Non-member pricing is $110 per ticket.