Partnership with Connolly Ranch
Meritage Resort & Spa loves kids of all kinds. So, we’ve adopted a baby goat at nearby Connolly Ranch Education Center, a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Meritage is also donating $1 from each item on our Napa restaurants' kids’ menu to help support the Ranch’s mission of connecting children and families to nature through farm-based education. Stop by Connolly Ranch to meet Althea, and learn about life on the ranch. Schedule your “Farm Friday” or private visit at ConnollyRanch.org.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich | Fries $10
Kids’ Flatbread | Mozzarella, Tomato $13
Crispy Chicken Fingers | French Fries, Ranch $13
Burger | White Cheddar, Fries $13
Hot Dog | French Fries $13
Did You Know?
• Connolly Ranch is home to more than 85 barnyard animals
• Goats can be taught their name and come when called
• Baby goats are standing and taking their first steps within minutes of being born
• Goats are very good at climbing; they can climb to the tops of trees
• Like human kids, baby goats like to snuggle
*menu subject change