Make a Reservation
Locally-sourced California cuisine combines with rustic Italian influences at Siena. Known for our decadent Sunday Brunch, Siena is a proud recipient of Napa Valley Vintners’ Wine List Award, which acknowledges local restaurants that feature 50 selections of Napa Valley wines on their lists. Dine in true Wine Country style on fresh, locally sourced seasonal menus influenced by both Californian and Tuscan flavors by our Executive Chef.
- Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., Monday – Friday
- Weekend Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday Breakfast Buffet: 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday Brunch: 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Daily
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., Sunday – Thursday; 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Friday – Saturday
- Saturday Breakfast Buffet: $21/person, $12.95/children ages 3-11, under 3 complimentary. Includes juice and coffee. Endless Mimosas and Bellinis for $20.
- Sunday Brunch: $42/person, $19/children 3-11, under 3 complimentary. Endless Mimosas and Bellinis for $20. Bloody Mary Bar for $15 (please note that on some holidays Siena will serve its regular breakfast buffet and/or breakfast/lunch a la carte menus only. A special brunch will be held on the Vineyard Terrace, Meritage Ballroom and/or Carneros Ballroom).