Wellness + Wine Weekend
August 16-18 | Vista Collina Resort
Wellness + Wine…what could be better? Plan a mid-August break in gorgeous Napa Valley, and enjoy an utterly relaxing weekend at Vista Collina Resort, winner of the 2019 SHAPE Healthy Travel Award. Explore various modalities of soothing self-care – from a healing Sound Bath, to morning yoga in the breathtaking vineyards, to a reflective meditation. Join us for a wellness weekend the Wine Country way.
Schedule of Events
Friday, August 16
- 5-6 PM - Full Moon Sound Bath in an underground Wine Cave
- 6-9 PM - Three-course tasting menu and welcome dinner by Executive Chef Vincent Lesage. Each course will be paired with acclaimed Napa Valley wines
- 9 PM - Full Moon Ceremony to close the evening
Saturday, August 17
- 8-9 AM - Yoga in the Vineyards
- 9-10 AM - Healthy breakfast featuring Chef Vincent Lesage’s signature housemade Acai Bowls and Purely Elizabeth granola
- 10:30-11:30 AM - Holistic CBD Education with Mother Indica + Self Massage Tutorial
- 12:30 PM - Lunch on the Fountain Courtyard featuring healthy food truck fare by Vista Collina’s own Food Truck
- (Optional) 10% discount on spa treatments of your choice at Spa Terra, voted Napa Valley’s Best Day Spa
- 4-5 PM - Meditation in Motion Tai Chi Class
- 5 PM - Happy Hour Meditation featuring Trinitas Cellars' Mysteriama wine
Sunday August 18, 2019
- 8:30 AM - Barre + Bubbly fitness class with Pure Barre Napa Valley to start the day
- 9:30 AM - Kerstin Florian Gua Shu Lesson paired with healthy smoothies featuring Vital Proteins collagen in the new Food & Wine Center
- 11 AM - 2 PM - Artisan Market on the Village Lawn featuring music, shopping, wine and more!
- Friday events: $125 per person
- Saturday events: $100 per person
- Sunday events: $45 per person
Make an entire weekend out of it!
Package your experience with an overnight stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite at Vista Collina Resort. As a Wine + Wellness guest, save 25% on your guestroom rate plus receive a complimentary goody bag filled with product samples and gifts to take home.