When you’re searching for authentic Hawaiian style with meeting rooms in Poipu, Hawaii, look to Kauai’s most celebrated resort to do all the work as you host your next business retreat or special event. Named the #1 resort on the island by both Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler, Ko’a Kea offers a sophisticated boutique hotel setting just steps away from the beach on the south shore.
- Located just 20 minutes from the Lihue Airport
- Nearby golf, hiking, and other top attractions
- Oceanfront accommodations and modern amenities
- 700-square-foot Ko'a Room boasts space for up to 24 attendees that features plenty of natural light and a private in-suite bathroom
- Catering menus by acclaimed Executive Chef Noelani Planas – a student of Michael Mina, Wolfgang Puck and Joël Robuchon – feature artful cuisine crafted using fresh local produce and seafood.
We look forward to bringing the spirit of aloha to you and yours for an unforgettable event.