Whether you’re in the mood for Pacific Seared Halibut from the award-winning Siena restaurant, a morning espresso from Blend Café, or casual fare after a few frames of bowling at Crush Lounge, The Meritage Resort and Spa offers both fine and casual dining crafted with local ingredients, accompanied by the area’s finest wines at our Napa Valley restaurants.
- Siena: Dine in true Wine Country style on fresh, locally sourced seasonal menus influenced by both Californian and Tuscan flavors.
- Crush Lounge: The premier destination for food and fun in Napa Valley, Crush Lounge offers cocktails, sports entertainment and bowling all in one place.
- Blend Café: In true Italian fashion, Blend serves up everything from coffee and cappuccino, to a refreshing smoothie or even a glass of wine.
- Commons Lobby Bar: With an extensive menu of local wine, handcrafted cocktails and small bites, The Commons is the ideal way to start your evening in Napa.
- The Terrace Bar: Open seasonally (weather permitting), The Terrace Bar offers cabana and lounge chair cocktail service along with fresh salads, sandwiches and pizzas. Enjoy a treat by the pool as you view our hillside vineyards.
- In-Room Dining: Available 24-hours a day, enjoy our Executive Chef's signature menu in the comfort of your guestroom or suite.
- Kids' Menu: Meritage love kids of all kinds, so we’ve adopted a baby goat at nearby Connolly Ranch Education Center, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and will be donating $1 from each item on our kids’ menu.
- The Village: Curating the best of Napa into a unique Wine Country experience, The Village features nine Napa Valley wine tasting rooms, an upscale artisan market, and Food & Wine Center.