Crush will re-open Saturday, August 8th.
The premier destination for food and fun in Napa Valley, Crush offers cocktails, sports entertainment and six lanes of bowling all in one place. Join us for a casual lunch and dinner or late-night craft cocktail while enjoying 12 high-definition televisions at this Napa sports bar & bowling alley, perfect for game day.
Crush Bar Hours:
- Sunday - Thursday:
- Dinner: 3:00 p.m.– 12:00 a.m.
- Friday – Saturday:
- Lunch and Dinner: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Ages 21 and up after 11 p.m. Hours subject to change due to special events.
Bowling (priced hourly, includes bowling shoes and bowling ball):
Sunday - Thursday: $15/adults; $10/children 12 and under
Friday - Saturday: $20/adults; $10/children 12 and under
Pool Table: $15/hour
Shuffle Board: $15/hour
Last reservation for gaming is 1 hour before outlet closure
Boozy Milkshakes: Crush Shakes Things Up
Crush offers a tasty, and delightfully unexpected, treat – Boozy Milkshakes! Crafted from premium ingredients, these creative concoctions come in several tempting spiked and virgin flavors, including The Dude (vodka, Kahlua, vanilla ice cream, whip cream, Kit Kat) and S’mores (chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, toasted marshmallow, graham crackers).
- Locals Night: Enjoy half off bowling and appetizers every Monday from 6 p.m. - Close. (a valid Napa ID is required, we will accept any ID from the Valley, including American Canyon, St. Helena, Vallejo, Sonoma and Calistoga)
- Sunday Night, Family Night: Flat fee of $20 per hour for up to 5 people; includes one bowling lane and shoe rentals.
Plan Your Next Event at Crush:
- Birthday Parties (all ages)
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Team Building Events
- Corporate Events
- Holiday Parties
- Film/Photo Shoots
Group pricing available for 10 or more guests. Gaming fee starts at $200 + $75 per person F&B minimum.
*please note that all guests must use bowling shoes and bowling balls provided by Crush, use of personal bowling shoes and bowling balls is not permitted.