10 to 11 a.m.
Ideal for all skill levels, this outdoor class includes professional instruction and a breathtaking setting at Napa’s newest social destination. After, continue the relaxation at Fivetown Grocery, the resort’s artisan market, with a 15% discount on wine, snacks and lunch items, or explore one of The Village’s nine onsite tasting rooms. Please bring your own yoga mat. $10 per person
There’s no shortage of things to do, see and savor at Vista Collina with premier Napa events and more. Our event calendar is filled with signature wine dinners, cooking classes at Food & Wine Center, seasonal wine pairings, live entertainment on our event lawn, and additional Napa Valley wine events unique to our location.
Every Friday from 5 to 6 p.m., present your room key at any of The Village’s 9 tasting rooms to enjoy complimentary sips. Resort guests only.
Catch America’s favorite sport on one of four high-definition TVs while enjoying 10 featured brews on tap, as well as flight and growler options. Gameday drink and snack specials are also now available.
Sunday, October 21
4 to 5:30 p.m.
Our popular Candlelight Yoga Social returns to Spa Terra.
Finish the weekend centered with a deeply relaxing, gentle form of yoga offered
in the sanctuary of our underground Estate Cave. After, continue the relaxation
with a healthy smoothie prepared by our acclaimed culinary team.
Candlelight Yoga includes:
• 45-minute gentle flow yoga class amid the calming setting of our candlelit Estate Cave
• Complimentary smoothie tasting. View menu
• A $20 certificate toward a future treatment at our award-winning Spa Terra
$30 per person. All levels welcome. Book Now
Village Harvest Festival
Saturday, October 27
4 to 6 p.m.
Harvest season has arrived, and we’re celebrating! Come taste your way through Napa’s newest food and wine destination, The Village, while enjoying live music, locally-inspired culinary stations and sips of Napa’s best boutique wines and brews.
Village Harvest Festival includes:
- Complimentary wine tasting from The Village’s eight wine tasting rooms, including Trinitas Cellars, Foley Food and Wine Society, Jayson by Pahlmeyer, Cornerstone Cellars and more
- Complimentary pours from Napa Smith Brewery
- Nine culinary tastings by acclaimed Executive Chef Vincent Lesage
- Live music
- Relaxed outdoor setting at The Village, Napa Valley’s newest food and wine destination
$125 per person, $50 for tasting room club members
Enhance your experience with an overnight stay at Vista Collina Resort. Please click here to view our special offers.